The following documents are for the 2021 Drug Free Marion County grant-making process.
Grant applications must be submitted online at https://grants.drugfreemc.org NO LATER THAN 5:00 p.m., Monday, October 5, 2020.
Download and save the 6 files above.
To create your grant application, please follow these instructions and upload your completed documents to https://grants.drugfreemc.org Upload page.
To create your grant application, please follow the following instructions and then upload your completed documents to https://grants.drugfreemc.org/grant-application-upload/
- Review the Application Cover Letter, and take note of the application deadline of 5 p.m. Monday, October 5, 2020.
- Open the document and fill out Page 1 of the form on your computer. This page requires a signature. Print page 1, sign it and scan the signed document back in to your computer. Please save this scan as either a PDF or a JPG file. You will need to upload this scan with your grant application.
- Note that page 2 is the Problem Statements: select the one your project will address.
- Page 3 is an informational page with the 6 Basic Principles Drug Free Marion County supports.
- Page 4 is directions for writing your Project Narrative. Review these carefully and provide these answers and materials in a single Word document or PDF file. This Word doc or PDF file should include:
- Answers to the 5 Questions
- Brochure Scan (question 2: this scan is optional)
- Letters from Collaborators (question 3: 5 letters MAX)
- Organizational Chart
- Resumes of Director and Project Manager
- Page 5 lists six agreements for working with Drug Free Marion County.
- Create an Organizational Summary as a Word document or PDF file
- You may collect additional supporting documents. We ask that any other supporting information be combined into a single Word or PDF file for upload.
These additional documents may include:
- Additional letters of support (5 max)
- Examples of evaluation tools and/or data
- Any other supporting materials.
- Fill out the 2021 Project Budget Excel sheet and save as an Excel file.
When you have collected your information and saved it as Word, Excel, PDF or JPG files, upload your files to the Grant Application Upload page, using our upload form. https://grants.drugfreemc.org/grant-application-upload/
This form will have the following requirements:
Upload Scan of Application Form Page 1 (PDF or JPG)
Upload Application Form that contains Page 5 Responses, Optional Brochure Scan, Collaboration Letters, Organizational Chart and Resumes of Director and Project Manager (Word or PDF)
Upload Organizational Summary (Word or PDF)
Upload Budget Spreadsheet (Excel)
Upload Optional Supporting Document File (Word or PDF)
Your submission MUST BE COMPLETED by 5 p.m. on Monday, October 5, 2020.